Friday, January 18, 2013

Thanks and more thanks

Hello everyone
Well Kathy is really not feeling well since she hurt herself and I'm hosting a party for my daughter so I'm needing to post something I already have.  And that would be a couple of cards that Claudia made recently.  They are actually quite good and inspiring.  I just love how her art is blossoming.

For the first card,  the DP is by Jillibean and  the stamp is just the good ol' Michael's stamp from the dollar bin.  She cut the semi circle using Spellbinders. The thick stuff you see is stickles and the puffy stuff (I forget what it is called--you need to heat it up for it to puff).  I think she did a great job on this!

The second card has a Magnolia chair and girl, with a Stampin Up sentiment cut out using Spellbinders.  She outlined the sentiment in Liquid Pearls and put loads of glitter all over the girl.  She is really putting her Christmas presents to good use!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have something for you this weekend.  Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment