Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wishing you a birthday...

Hi everyone!  It's amazing how much sleep can affect one's attitude...I actually got some last night.  But it appears I also took a walk while sleeping and left the sliding glass door to the backyard wide open in the middle of the night!  I remember nothing.  My husband was afraid someone might be in the house and was looking for his shotgun.  I can only imagine how he felt in that moment!  Hopefully there will be no more all-nighters with Schmitzy!

Today I have a girly birthday greeting using the sketch at Seize the Birthday.


The sentiment is finished on the inside:


I think this is a fun little stamp.  It is Ketto from Stamping Bella and the sentiment is also SB, but from a different line.

I used My Mind's Eye dp, coloring the BD girl with Copics and Spicas.  I added a rhinestone flourish and a Prima flower and used an MFT fishtail die to cut out the sentiment.  Nesties were used for the interior sentiment (front and inside are actually just one stamp that I broke up).

Schmitzy and I had a pretty good day.  I had to go into the office today and then stop by the hospital to visit a dear friend that gave birth to a baby girl yesterday.  There is something about babies that is so magical and they make you feel like all is right in the world.  Welcome, Olivia!  I love you already!

I am also entering the following challenges:

Forever Friends - birthdays
ABC Challenges - birthdays

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges...from one girl to another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the sentiment inside really fits the image on the card. Thanks for joining us at FF this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this card! The flourish is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring, the image is so cute. What a fun Bday Card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete