Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You are so special

Happy Hump Day!
I have a card for celebrating one of the special people in life, one you are blessed to know.


I made this card using white and pink cs and glittery silver paper.  The images/sentiment are stamped with Encore silver, cut out with punches and popped up with 3M tape.  Two flourishes finish it off.

I am entering the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant - celebrate
Word Art Wednesday - heart/anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b


3 comments:

  1. Kathy: This is SO pretty, and I love the black swirls. Thanks for taking part in this week's challenge. I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your sweet creations. Hope you're having a great week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I already commented on this one...I just love love love this pink and grey and am so envious how you can get these sparklers down so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy,
    Those bling swirls sandwich your belly band and sentiment so prettily. Very lovely. I am tempted to CASE this.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete