Wednesday, April 24, 2013

May This Year

Happy Wednesday one and all!
I have a sweet birthday card for you tonight.
I used the MFT Wednesday sketch #120.


I used Miss Caroline dp by My Mind's Eye and DCWV cs.  The sentiment is inked with SU! Marina Mist.  I added Swarovski crystals for bling.  The banner uses an MFT fishtail die and the parts on hung on a pink & white twine attached to little flower brads topped off with Swarovskis.

I am entering the following challenges:

Inky Chicks - birthday girl
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
The Paper Nest Dolls - Happy, happy birthday

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back again tomorrow with another card.

kathy b

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, the sentiment seems like it is speaking. Whoever gets this card is one blessed person.
    We appreciate seeing what you have created and posted with us at here Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these My Mind's Eye papers you've used. They're bright and fun, and I'm so blessed to have you share this wonderfully creative and sweet card in our challenge this week. Thanks for stopping by to fellowship, and please be sure to join us again soon. Your art is lovely, and a real treat to have shared with us!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, love the papers..... TFS with us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge.....xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never know what to do with my large sentiments...and you can do that so perfectly. I especially love the banners. Very festive...

    ReplyDelete