Monday, April 29, 2013

Sweet Birthday Wishes

I'm back after 2 full days without internet service!
Can you imagine?
My husband is threatening to get satellite internet after our 3rd disruption in service in 2 weeks!  I'm afraid of going that route because there are limits on downloading and uploading - so much so that if you exceed your limit, you get 30 days of punishment - internet at speeds lower than dial-up!!! UGH!

I have another entry for the Flower Show at Waltzingmouse.
I CASEd this one from JJ Bolton.  I love the soft colors peeking through!




I used glittery purple DCWV cs for the base of my card.  I embossed a WMS Large Doily image stamped with Versamark with super fine silver powder from Ranger on adhesive vellum.  I attached the vellum to white cardstock.  I used WMS Compact Sentiments, stamped with Versamark on regular vellum and embossed as above, outlined with WMS Vintage Labels 4, also embossed the same way.  I used my Labels 4 Nestie to cut this out.  I also used a round Nestie to form the circle in my base card.  The label is popped up on top of the embossed doily.  I can't believe I actually used 3 different stamp sets!!!

Check out the FLower Show!
My other entry to the FLower Show can be found here!

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really like the sparkle on the card and the pretty label sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful...love the sparkly paper

    ReplyDelete