Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sweet Pea

So glad for Thursday, even though it rained all day!
I have a special meeting at work tomorrow, so I have to go in to the office (an hour away), which I don't normally do on Fridays.  Then I'll go Krogering, oh boy!

Tonight's card is a girly card.  It features a sweet image from Lori Boyd Designs.  This is actually a rubber stamp, though I think most of her designs are digi now.  I colored her with Copics and used a Viva Pearl Pen for the pearls.  I fussy cut the little girl and mounted her on a circle of DCWV embossed with a Cuttlelbug folder.  DP is Porcelain from Basic Grey.  Sentiment is also from Lori Boyd.



The sketch is from Sassy Cheryl's.  I did not use a Sassy Cheryl image so I cannot enter this challenge, but I am entering the following challenges:

Tip Top Tuesday - Girls and Boys Come Out to Play
Bunny Zoe's - girly

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

3 comments:

  1. A lovely girly card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is adorable! That image is just so sweet :)

    Thanks for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog :) Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete