Sunday, April 14, 2013

You Rock!

Hello again everyone!

Gorgeous day here in Colorado...too bad I need to spend it indoors working.  :(

Today's card is one for yet another colleague who had her new curriculum featured on the news...we have three people we are celebrating tomorrow at work, so this is card 2.  I particularly like this one for this person because she loves her fancy shoes and is sort of no nonsense.  She doesn't look like an old lady so I hope she gets a kick out of this one.  She does have a great sense of humor.

Stamp and sentiment are Art Impressions, and die cut is Stampin Up.  A couple of Swarovski crystals.  Banner is MFT.  Below is a closeup--I've been playing around with taking photos outside for better color.  Well, a wind blew up and knocked the card to the ground and you can see sort of smudged the stickles on the shoes...however, it doesn't look too bad in person so I'm flying with it.  No challenge today...just too under the gun with everything to do all of that.  I'll have one more card to post before you get Kathy back.  Enjoy your the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!  Margaret



2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I'm sure she'll love it. Do they have a stamp with a guy in the rocker??? I could use one of those!!! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete