Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hugs & Laugh

I'm watching an exciting Chicago Fire as I write this post!
Do you like this show?
I have gotten into it at the behest of a friend.  Now I'm hooked!

Tonight's card uses the sketch at The House That Stamps Built.


The sentiment is from Stampendous and the dies are MFT.  I used DCWV dp and cs.  Ink is a freshly opened Dew Drop of Memento Rhubarb Stalk.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesdays - anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - for a special woman

Got word that my car has made it to the paint shop.  Maybe I can get it back tomorrow or Friday!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sentiment, and SO very true! Thanks for bring me one of those treasured smiles when I saw this card. I'm super grateful to have you play along with us.
    Have an awesome week!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and especially your sentiment. TFS!


    Come and see what I've done lately! kren
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete