Monday, May 27, 2013

Teacher Appreciation #4

Hi everyone!
So I'm back with yes, yet another (and my last) teacher appreciation card.  Lesley, thank you for your lovely comment!  I appreciated it. :)

This time I have another rendition of the Sweet Innocence (MFT). with Spellinders die and Martha Stewart punch.  I really must get better with letting you know what type of DP I am using--I will do better next time. ;)  This card was for Julia's Math teacher whom we found out is getting married and moving out of town.  Now my other daughter won't get to have her.  :(

We had a gorgeous day in Colorado--too bad I was stuck working at home to appreciate it fully.  But in reality, it was almost too warm and definitely TOO bright to do anything outside in the heat of the day. I never thought I'd say this, but ... where's the rain? LOL

Well I hope you all are having fun on your Memorial Day Weekend!  Tomorrow I'll be back with two cards my daughter Claudia made for birthdays.  They are really great--I'm starting not being able to tell whether I made these cards or she has.  And she is loving it so much she wants to make sure HER name is posted on the bottom of her creations...AND that they get to go on the blog.  Such a cutie.

Thanks for stopping by on your vacation weekend.  Don't eat too much! :)  Margaret
 

No comments:

Post a Comment