Saturday, May 31, 2014

Thanks for Caring

Well, no more promises, guesstimates, whatever, regarding how often I will post.  This time it is health issues keeping me away.  Perhaps if I just let life happen, I will be able to get back in the groove!
 
Today's card is for a very special donor who gave a nice sized donation to the animal rescue for which I volunteer (Out of the Woods).  She doesn't live within a 1000 miles of us, but saw fit to make a contribution that will provide medical care for a number of our babies.  We are so fortunate to have such generous donors, and as the donor/memorial coordinator, I try to make special cards for our special donations.
 
 
I used the sketch from MOJO Monday 347.
I am also entering:
Kit & Clowder - flowers
 
I used stash paper, MFT flower and leaf dies, Lil Inker stitched circle, and Verve sentiment.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b
 


1 comment:

  1. It felt like old times to have you back here. I think the donor will be so touched to get such a beautiful an personalized card. The paper is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete